We are now accepting appointments for in-store sales consultations. Since Gardner-White opened our doors more than 100 years ago, we have been guided by one principle – being a team you can count on to make it easy to turn your home into your sanctuary. Never has achieving this goal been more important, and we are taking measures to ensure your safety as you shop with us.
Book an Appointment
Special Operating Hours for Vulnerable Populations
Please note that appointments on Saturday from 9am to 10am and Sunday from 7pm to 8pm are reserved for customers ages 60 and older, and people with disabilities.
- Our associates wear face coverings and gloves, and all team members receive a daily temperature check.
- To keep our customers and associates safe throughout our showrooms, we’ve adjusted our showroom capacity and installed floor markers indicating 6-foot distances to facilitate social distancing.
- We have installed plexiglass partitions at our registers.
- We have enhanced cleaning in high-touch & high-traffic areas, such as restrooms, door handles, computers, and the customer service desk.
- At night our stores are being disinfected and deep-cleaned by an outside commercial cleaning company using technology to reach surfaces that people cannot.
- We’re showing what concierge service should look like and a greeter will be present to open the door for you upon arrival.
- We’ve trained our team to practice heightened health measures, including regular hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home when feeling sick.
Face Covering Requirements
To protect both our customers and employees, all customers must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while at Gardner-White. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on Gardner-White premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- All delivery team members will have a daily temperature check upon arrival at our distribution centers.
- Our warehouse staff has been trained in proper social distancing, including wearing gloves, face masks, and face shields.
- We offer contactless curbside delivery.
As usual, our website is open online 24/7, and we have also expanded the ways in which you can get assistance while shopping online:
- One-on-One Virtual Tours - Schedule a remote consultation with a trained furniture or mattress expert. They’ll walk you around the store and answer questions all while you relax in the comfort of your own home.
- Talk with a Trained Expert - Have a personal shopping experience over the phone with one of our with a trained furniture or mattress experts. Schedule a time that works best and we'll call you.
- Live Chat - Click the speech bubble in the bottom right corner to chat with a representative. If we are offline, just leave us a message and we'll get back to you ASAP.