COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Shop Your Way
5 Ways to Shop
Shop with confidence in-store or online.
We're Open! Our large showrooms make it easy to social distance, just make sure to bring a mask.
Find a Store
Virtual & Phone Consultations. Free
one-on-one sessions from the comfort of your home.
In-Store Appointments. Schedule one-on-one time
with an expert (walk-ins always welcome too).
Chat Online. Ask a
question and let one of our online represenatives help. Chat Now
Shop Online. Shop anytime 24/7 and get same day, contactless delivery.
Since Gardner-White opened our doors more than 100 years ago, we have been guided by one principle – being a team you can count on to make it easy to turn your home into your sanctuary. Never has achieving this goal been more important, and we are taking measures to ensure your safety as you shop with us.
Special Operating Hours for Vulnerable Populations
Please note that appointments on Saturday from 9am to 10am and Sunday from 7pm to 8pm are reserved for customers ages 60 and older, and people with disabilities.
- Our associates wear masks, and all team members receive a daily temperature check.
- To keep our customers and associates safe throughout our showrooms, we’ve adjusted our showroom capacity and installed floor markers indicating 6-foot distances to facilitate social distancing.
- We have installed plexiglass partitions at our registers.
- We have enhanced cleaning in high-touch & high-traffic areas, such as restrooms, door handles, computers, and the customer service desk.
- At night our stores are being disinfected and deep-cleaned by an outside commercial cleaning company using technology to reach surfaces that people cannot.
- We’ve trained our team to practice heightened health measures, including regular hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home when feeling sick.
Face Covering Requirements
To protect both our customers and employees, all customers must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while at Gardner-White.
The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on Gardner-White premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- All delivery team members will have a daily temperature check upon arrival at our distribution centers.
- Our warehouse staff has been trained in proper social distancing, including wearing gloves, face masks, and face shields.
- We offer contactless curbside delivery.
As usual, our website is open online 24/7, and we have also expanded the ways in which you can get assistance while shopping online:
- One-on-One Virtual Tours - Schedule a remote consultation with a trained furniture or mattress expert. They’ll walk you around the store and answer questions all while you relax in the comfort of your own home.
- Talk with a Trained Expert - Have a personal shopping experience over the phone with one of our with a trained furniture or mattress experts. Schedule a time that works best and we'll call you.
- Live Chat - Click the speech bubble in the bottom right corner to chat with a representative. If we are offline, just leave us a message and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Regarding Issues with the Supply Chain
The current global crisis has impacted all our lives in ways we would never have expected. As we spend more time at home, our need for quality, affordable furniture has risen. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has not only disrupted our lives, but the entire economy.
You may have noticed it is difficult to find certain items in stock in all sectors. Within home furnishings specifically, furniture factories that were shuttered earlier this year are now opening, and while they are catching up on orders, they are still having trouble getting some of the raw materials they need. It is causing a domino effect across the industry.
We know there have been some challenges properly communicating stock issues to our customers. We take this shortcoming very seriously and are making significant changes to make sure all customers know exactly what is going on with their order at all times. In addition, we are making improvements to our phone system to alleviate the issue of customers not being able to contact someone. We find this problem to be completely unacceptable and it is the highest priority to fix.
We’ve also made some changes to our furniture line-up to bring in new lines that can be delivered to your home today. These include top quality brands such as Century, Rowe, Robin Bruce, Southern Motion, Stearns & Foster, and Vanguard.
You and your family deserve the home you want. We hope some of the changes we’ve put in place will result in a better experience going forward. We also promise to keep working on making more improvements to benefit you, our friends and neighbors. We wish you and your family all the best during these unprecedented times.