COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Shop Your Way
5 Ways to Shop
Shop with confidence in-store or online.
We're Open! Our large showrooms make it easy to social distance.
Find a Store
Virtual & Phone Consultations. Free one-on-one sessions from the comfort of your home.
In-Store Appointments. Schedule one-on-one time with an expert (walk-ins always welcome too).
Chat Online. Ask a question and let one of our online represenatives help. Chat Now
Shop Online. Shop anytime 24/7 and get same day, contactless delivery.
Shopping Our Showrooms
Face Covering Requirements
In accordance with guidance from the CDC, state and local mandates, effective May 26, 2021, customers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are welcome to shop without a mask.
We request that individuals not fully vaccinated please continue to wear a mask for their safety and the safety of others.
Gardner White will continue to provide a safe shopping environment. Thank you for your cooperation.
What We Are Doing
- Associates who have been fully vaccinated may choose to not wear a mask, but if you prefer they will happily wear one upon request.
- To keep our customers and associates safe throughout our showrooms, we’ve adjusted our showroom capacity and installed floor markers indicating 6-foot distances to facilitate social distancing.
- We have installed plexiglass partitions at our registers.
- We have enhanced cleaning in high-touch & high-traffic areas, such as restrooms, door handles, computers, and the customer service desk.
- At night our stores are being disinfected and deep-cleaned by an outside commercial cleaning company using technology to reach surfaces that people cannot.
- We’ve trained our team to practice heightened health measures, including regular hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home when feeling sick.
Special Operating Hours for Vulnerable Populations
Please note that appointments on Saturday from 9am to 10am and Sunday from 7pm to 8pm are reserved for customers ages 60 and older, and people with disabilities.
- All delivery team members will have a daily temperature check upon arrival at our distribution centers.
- Our warehouse staff has been trained in proper social distancing, including wearing gloves, face masks, and face shields.
- We offer contactless curbside delivery.
Online & Virtual Shopping Options
As usual, our website is open online 24/7, and we have also expanded the ways in which you can get assistance while shopping online:
- One-on-One Virtual Tours - Schedule a remote consultation with a trained furniture or mattress expert. They’ll walk you around the store and answer questions all while you relax in the comfort of your own home.
- Talk with a Trained Expert - Have a personal shopping experience over the phone with one of our with a trained furniture or mattress experts. Schedule a time that works best and we'll call you.
- Live Chat - Click the speech bubble in the bottom right corner to chat with a representative. If we are offline, just leave us a message and we'll get back to you ASAP.