Exclusively at Gardner-White
Profoundly influenced on the values of excellence, comfort, and true luxury, Aireloom mattresses are handmade using premium materials, timeless craftsmanship, and innovative methods they’ve perfected for over 80 years. This mattress is made in the USA exclusively for Gardner-White.
The Patented Aireloom Lift™
Aireloom has pioneered a natural chamber between the springs and the mattress-top that allows every element to breathe. When the chamber meets the layers of plush material, the bed completely synchronizes with your body. It can only be described as a lift. Plus, it has a gorgeous hand-tufted design.
Aireloom's ultra conforming knit panel is made with breathable Tencel®. This panel is eco-friendly and incredibly soft to the touch.
A breathable blend of natural fibers to provide airflow keeps the body cool and dry for lasting comfort.
This hypoallergenic foam has an open cell structure that allows ventilation and even heat distribution.
Eight pounds of pure, breathable cotton allows for natural airflow and softness.
CertiPur-US certified, it conforms, releases heat rapidly and recovers quickly to its original shape.
- Ultra-conforming knit with Tencel® and Phase Change material
- Silk/Wool fibers
- FR fibers
- Super Soft quilting foam
- Plush Convoluted foam
- True-Stretch™ cotton backing
- Luxury Firm Copper infused Celsion™ Terrapur™ Latex
- Luxury firm Aireluxe™ foam
- 8 lbs cotton
- Slow recovery visco foam
- High-density encased perimeter support
- 8’’ Support-flex™ tempered 13.75 gauge individually wrapped coils
- Perimeter coil count: King 1,052 - Queen 842
- Wood foundation
- 9” or 6” profile available
- Adjustable base friendly