Napa Furniture Design focuses on quality craftsmanship, elegant aesthetics, and durable materials. Their products have a sustainable story because they only utilize and manufacture hardwoods grown in their own managed tree farms. For these reasons, Gardner White has partnered with Napa to offer their products to our customers.
Last Updated: October 16, 2023
Napa Furniture Design Process
Napa’s collections range from traditional to contemporary in design while emphasizing clean and simple lines of style. All of their furniture is hand-finished with a 17-step finishing process that maximizes grain quality and creates an artisan finish of uniqueness and a finish standard for all Napa products.
Why Choose Napa Furniture?
Why choose handmade all-wood furniture from a certified, sustainably sourced tree farm? Here’s why:
- Certified Lumber-Harvested from forests at managed tree farms
- All Wood Furniture: Creates a healthy environment by reducing the amount of chemicals used during manufacturing
- Mortise & Tenon construction throughout
- English dovetailed drawers
- Dust proofed
- Drawers operate on full-extension heavy glides
- Adjustable foot levelers on all pieces
- Dressers and chests have oversized drawers
- Case pieces feature Corner Blocked Construction throughout
- Drawer interiors have three coats of clear finish. They’re hand-sanded in between each coat for smoothness
- Solid Mahogany finished bed slats
- Wood is double-sealed and then assembled. This ensures correct and consistent moisture content.
- Pieces are finished with a seventeen-step hand-sanded, hand-rubbed, and hand-stained process, producing a deep, rich grain quality finish.