Each week, we feature a Pet of the Week available for adoption from K9 Stray Rescue League in Oxford, MI.
Introducing Chase, a young Shepherd Mix looking for his forever home. 🐶
Chase is a charming, 3+ month old puppy who is ready to find his forever family. He can be shy when meeting new people or dogs but once he warms up he is a great friend. He is also doing well with cats, a little chasing at first and now they just hang with no issues.
This little guy also…
- Loves his walks
- Takes a minute or two to adjust to new things but once he does he is so happy that he tried it!
- Likes people and dogs…just takes him a minute to not be scared of them first. Going for a nice walk seems to help him adjust quickly
- Is doing great on house training–no more accidents!
- Lives in a foster home currently
- Enjoys playing fetch
- Naps like a champ with his foster siblings (see photos above)
A home where children at least 8 years old would be best, as he can still be mouthy.
Interested in adopting Chase? Click here to fill out an application.