Gardner-White has been a member of the Metro Detroit community since 1912, and we want to see all of us do well. We don’t like seeing bad things happen to good people. Art Van customers bought warranties to protect their investment. Warranties are important. We sell family-friendly furniture that fits into your active lifestyle, and we know things happen. That is why Gardner-White is stepping in and offering any Art Van customer who bought a warranty in the past 2 years the ability to opt-into the Gardner-White’s benefit program. Here are the details:
- Gardner-White is enabling former Art Van customers to opt-in to our 2-year benefit program for a minimal fee.
- The coverage is the same as it is for our platinum plan, which includes accidental damage; rips, tears, stains, cuts, burns, scratches, gouges, chips, dye transfer from jeans, almost any accidental damage.
- If you don’t use it, you won’t lose it! You’ll receive a Gardner-White gift certificate for the original purchase amount if you haven’t used your warranty over the course of 2 years.
- To be eligible, you just need to show documentation (paper or electronic) that you purchased from Art Van within the past two years.
- Our warranties are backed by an outside company, so it doesn’t matter what happens to Gardner-White, these warranties will be honored. Besides, we aren’t going anywhere. We are family-owned and operated and we have been here for more than 100 years, we will be for the next 100.