At Gardner-White, the whole family is welcome! If you’re out and about with your pup, don’t worry about going home, bring them shopping with you! Here are Gardner-White, we welcome your pets to shop along with you. They’re part of your family, we want them to be comfortable too!
Before You Go Shopping with Your Pet
If you decide to come shopping with your pet, please make sure they are properly socialized and well-trained. If your pet doesn’t do well with other animals or people, it’s best to leave them at home. While we love animals, we also love obedient ones. The comfort and convenience of our human visitors is our first priority.
Customers 18 years or older may bring their leashed, well-behaved dogs to Gardner-White Furniture stores. The comfort and convenience of our human visitors is our first priority. Owners bringing their pet to Gardner-White must follow these rules:
- Pet must be leashed or inside a carrier at all times.
- Owner must supervise and have control of their pet at all times.
- Owner is legally responsible for their pet’s behavior and cleaning up after them.
- Do not leave your pet unattended or left in a minor’s care.
- Any pet that Gardner-White management deems as causing a disturbance or which may present a danger to others must be removed from the premises by its owner.
- Owner must comply with all applicable laws as it relates to their pet, including laws pertaining to licensing and vaccinations.
- Owner must immediately notify management of any incident involving their pet and provide all relevant information.