In a perfect world, there is “a place for everything and everything in its place.” However, for most of us, there simply isn’t enough room to store everything in our homes. Gardner-White wants to help you get your clutter under control! Here are our 5 tips on how to maximize storage space in your living room, bedroom and beyond:
1. Living room sets with built in storage. One of the hot new trends in furniture is storage sectionals and sofas. Many pieces now come with hidden storage, either in the headrest area, armrests or inside a center console between seats. Shop our storage living room pieces here.
2. Storage ottomans. If you don’t have enough room for a large sectional, try incorporating a storage ottoman into your living room instead. Storage ottomans can add a different texture or a pop of color while storing blankets, throw pillows and TV remotes. Your living room will be uncluttered in no time! Shop our storage ottomans here.
3. Entertainment centers. Small TV stands just don’t cut it sometimes. An entertainment center can be the answer to large DVD collections, video game consoles, electronic equipment, books and more. Start organizing! Shop our entertainment centers here.
4. Sofa tables with drawers. A sofa table with two little drawers doesn’t seem like it would make a big impact on organization, but they can be extremely useful. Place a sofa table near your front door to hold small items, like car keys, wallets, sunglasses and more. Shop our sofa tables here.
5. Beds with hidden storage. The living room isn’t the only place that needs organization. Beds with hidden storage are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. When closets start to overflow, suddenly shoes and clothes no longer have a place. Kids’ rooms are also notorious for clutter; hidden storage can be the perfect place to hide away toys and clothes! Shop our storage beds here.
Has your furniture helped you unclutter your home? We’d love to hear about it! Leave us a comment here, or post a comment to our Facebook page.