Join us in participating with this week’s #Charituesday contest! We’ve chosen two non-profit organizations from the Fox 2 Gift Giving Guide for a chance to win a $1,000 gift certificate to Gardner-White! No matter what, both organizations will receive at least a $500 gift certificate to Gardner-White – however – the winning organization will receive a $1,000 gift certificate! Vote for your favorite organization below and join us by donating benefit to our community. #GWCommunityHelp
(VOTE ONCE PER DAY FROM 7/03/18 AT 10:00 A.M. THROUGH 7/10/18 AT 10:00 A.M.)
The Fowler Center has been providing year-round camping experiences for children and adults with developmental disabilities and special needs since 1957. This includes individuals with cognitive and physical impairments, autism spectrum disorders, traumatic brain injuries, and sensory and communication challenges.
AREAS SERVED: State of Michigan, Canada
AGES SERVED: 6-100
– Swing Set
– Splash Pad
– 3 Wheel Bicycles
– Paddle Boats
– Equestrian program to side walk while our campers are riding
– Program support in areas of arts and crafts, waterfront, sports and recreation, barn and garden, and outdoor education, RN/LPN, Medication check -in days, Dietary- plan camp menu and address special diets including allergies, diabetic, vegan, gluten-free, counseling, officeregistration processing, lesson plans and camp store.
AGE OF VOLUNTEERS? 18 if staying overnight, 16 with parent or guardian signature not staying overnight.
Cool Smart Inc. mission is to educate youth and young professionals on the importance of philanthropy and increasing awareness of charitable initiatives in metropolitan areas through Cool, Smart, and Fun programming.
AREAS SERVED: Wayne County, Oakland County
AGES SERVED: 15-40
– High School Mentoring Program
– Education of the Arts Program
– Healthy Living Series
– Financial Education
– Community Service Program