Mother’s day is just around the corner! Do you plan on just signing a card you found in T.J. Maxx and call it good, maybe include a bouquet of flowers? Jazz up your gift giving this Mother’s Day with a super easy D.I.Y. that I’ve put together for you, so keep scrolling!
• Fine Granulated Sugar
• Organic Coconut Oil
• Essential Oils (whatever scents you’re mother will LOVE!)
• Vessel to put your scrub in
• Bowl for mixing
• Rose Petals*
•In the mixing bowl, mix 2 parts sugar with 1/2 – 1 part coconut oil until you obtain a consistency similar to wet sand.
• Mix in 2 drops of each oil of your choice and continue stirring.
• Add dried or fresh rose petals for an additional detail mom will sure to love.
• Spoon into your chosen vessel and add a ribbon or gift tag.
Mom is sure to absolutely love her new sugar scrub and will be completely WOW’ed by the idea that you made it specifically for her with her favorite scents!