Some stores are known for their quality, and some are known for their prices. Gardner-White is known for both! Our Alliston Leather Sectional is only $899; that’s a $2,600 difference between this nearly identical sectional from Target. Why pay more when you can save big at Gardner-White?
The great thing about modular sectionals is that you can mix and match pieces to create the perfect size and shape for your living room. Our Hillsdale 7-piece sectional comes with three armless chairs, two corner chairs, a console (complete with cup holders and hidden storage) and one tufted ottoman. At only $1,699, compared to this similar 5-piece sectional from Costco, you get an extra 2 pieces for $500 less.
Beginning May 14th, 2015, Serta & Gardner-White are letting you Pick Your Gift with any $999 Serta purchase or more!
The list of special selection name-brand luxury items is bigger than ever! Choose from:
- · Phillips Blu-Ray & DVD Player
- · Panasonic Earbuds
- · Pandora Bracelet
- · West Bed Versatility Slow Cooker
- · Swarovski Ladies Watch
- · Visual Land Prestige Tablet
- · Smart Band Fitness Tracker
- · Keurig Mini Coffeemaker
- · Nyne Cruiser Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- · RayBan Sunglasses
To qualify for this outstanding deal, all you have to do is purchase $999 or more in Serta products from Gardner-White and you’ll receive a voucher by mail to return for redemption of your gift. It’s that simple! Hurry, this offer ends on June 2, 2015!
Some restrictions apply, please see a Gardner-White sales associate for details. Offer valid for purchased made between May 14, 2015 and June 2, 2015 only (prior sales do not qualify). Limit one gift per voucher. Vouchers expire December 31, 2015.
This week’s Charituesday benefits not only one deserving charitable organization, but two! Both Frankie’s Friends AND JVS will be receiving $500 Gardner-White gift certificates to use for community members in need. Here’s the best part; the organization with the most votes on our Gardner-White Facebook poll will DOUBLE their prize to $1,000!
About Frankie’s Friends
Frankie’s Friends saves pets’ lives by providing grants to help with the cost of life-saving or life-enhancing emergency or specialty care for pets whose families cannot afford the full cost of treatment. In addition to Frankie’s Friends’ support, qualifying families are responsible for a portion of the treatment costs for their pets. The veterinary hospitals at which the pets are treated also assist by giving discounts.
Special funding may be made available to support the care of certified working dogs as well as rehabilitation of sick or injured wildlife.
It is also part of our mission to educate pet owners about the impact advanced medicine can have on pets’ lives.
Learn more about Frankie’s Friends here.
JVS helps people meet life challenges affecting their self-sufficiency through counseling, training and support services in accordance with Jewish values of equal opportunity, compassion, responsibility and the steadfast belief that the best way to help people is to make it possible for them to help themselves.
Learn more about JVS here.
How You Can Help
Visit the Gardner-White poll here, and vote for your favorite charity once per day. Gardner-White will donate a $500 gift certificate to both Frankie’s Friends and JVS. We will donate an additional $500 for a grand total of $1,000 to the organization that gets the most votes. Check back next week to see which organization will get the bonus!
Sleep: everyone needs it, but not everyone gets enough of it. A good night’s sleep has a variety of benefits that goes way beyond feeling better in the morning. Getting quality sleep is attributed to a healthier lifestyle, and can benefit your heart health as well as your weight. Here are our top 5 reasons why getting a great night’s sleep is so important:
- Stronger immune system. According to researchers, those who get less than 7.5 hours of sleep per night, are three times more likely to catch a common cold than those who slept for 8 or more hours per night. More sleep helps your body recharge, including your immune system.
- Improve your emotional health. Ever notice how when you don’t get enough sleep, you’re a little more cranky than usual? That’s because a lack of sleep can contribute to depression and anxiety. According to Health.com, getting enough sleep provides more emotional stability and will help you avoid irritability.
- Sharpen your attention span & improve memory. According to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, while you’re sleeping, your brain is preparing itself to function for the next day by developing new pathways that allow you to learn and remember information. When you don’t get enough sleep, studies have shown that solving problems and making decisions are increasingly more difficult.
- Keep your heart healthy. The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute also says that sleep contributes to the repair of your heart and blood vessels. Those who are chronically sleep deprived often have an increased risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Having trouble reaching your weight goals? Sleeping for an extra hour or two per night might help you reach those goals. WebMD states that Leptin, the hormone our body produces that tells us when we are full, drops significantly when we don’t get enough sleep. Not only that, but when we are over-tired, we crave high-fat and high-calorie foods for a quick energy boost.
Getting enough sleep is obviously healthier for you, but it’s often easier said than done. So how can you achieve your best night’s sleep? The first step is to invest in a comfortable and supportive mattress. Click here to browse our selection of affordable models.
Leather, nailhead trim, power reclining seats… what more could you ask for in a luxurious sofa? How about a SUPER low price too! At $1,299, our Dallas Sofa is way less expensive than this similar look from Overstock. Saving $700 never looked so stylish!