See some furniture you like, wait, LOVE? If you “share” it on facebook you will be entered in our drawing for a chance to win that piece of furniture. It’s that simple! Just look for the “share to win” icon under the individual furniture item and “click” on either Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Winners will be chosen randomly each month.
Gardner-White Furniture Share to Win: Terms and Conditions
August 1, 2013 No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter, participate or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Open to all eligible legal residents of the 50 United States, 13 years and older as of date entry. Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible to enter or win.
Gardner White will give away various furniture prizes.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
1. BRIEF OVERVIEW: Gardner White’s Share-to-Win promotion will begin Monday, July 29, 2013 and it will end indefinitely
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Share-to-Win promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old as of the date of entry. Residents of Puerto Rico, the United States territories and possessions are ineligible to enter or win. Officers, directors, employees and others of Gardner White (“Sponsor”), third party, and their respective parent(s), subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “Sponsor & Others”), and suppliers and other individual or entities associated with the development, administration, fulfillment or supply to the Share-to-Win promotion and the members of each of the aforementioned household and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandparents “steps” of each, and each of their household members) are ineligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER AND PRIZES:
A. Registration & Promotion. Registration for the Share-to-Win promotion. Entrant must share a product on Gardner-White.com through the social media mediums of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email. Individuals are allowed to enter once per medium per contest. Contestants may win more than one contest, however contestants cannot win more than once per contest.
Gardner White (sponsor) reserves the right to terminate or make alterations to this promotion at any time.
B. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the time and number of giveaway registrations. In order for a registrant to be a potential winner, entry must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Gardner White, or if no registrants has occurred at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, then it must be that occurred at the closest time immediately following the randomly predetermined winning time.
Medium of sharing will be chosen at random as well as the individual winner.
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: Sponsor & Others are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected postage due, or undeliverable, email, or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any typographical or factual errors, incorrect or inaccurate information or answers, whether caused by any web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion and assume no responsibility for any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical or factual error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any web site(s). Additionally, Sponsor & Others shall have no liability for acts of force majeure or other acts which interfere with the intended proper administration, operation and fulfillment of this Share-to-Win promotion. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this promotion. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Share-to-Win promotion and/or proceed with it in a manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to said cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Share-to-Win promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this promotion; or to be otherwise acting in an unsportsmanlike manner. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Share-to-Win promotion will void any attempted participation affected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Images and media can be determined ineligible by Gardner White and its Sponsors and will be disqualified in contests that include uploading images and media.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NOTE: SPONSOR & OTHERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS THE INSTANT WIN OR THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, each winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
7. RELEASE: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the promotion, or arising out of participation in any promotion or Prize-related activity or use of misuse of any Prize.
8.GENERAL: By entering this Share-to-Win promotion, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this promotion. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that due to technical, typographical, printing, mechanical or other errors, there are more potential prize winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Except where prohibited, by participating in the promotion, participants agree that: (a) except as otherwise specifically set forth in these Official Rules, any action arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be filed exclusively in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and participants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived; (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event will participants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; (d) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and a participant’s sole remedy will be an action at law for damages to the extent allowed by subparagraphs (c) and (e) of this Rule 8; and (e) under no circumstances will participants be permitted, and participants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of pocket costs described in (c) above; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction. If any provision or provisions of these Official Rules shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. All federal, state, and local laws apply. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Void in Puerto Rico, United States Territories and Possessions, and where prohibited or restricted by law.