Your master bedroom should be the most tranquil, comfortable room in your home. Is yours in need of an upgrade? Check out our 5 easy and affordable tips on how to give your master bedroom a Mini Makeover:
1. How long have your had your bed & mattress? Your bed is the focal point in your room — the easiest way to transform this space is to splurge on a new one! Upholstered headboards can add some softness. Check out these Davis Beds for inspiration.
2. Speaking of your bed, if you don’t want to get rid of the frame you have now, consider jazzing your space up with a new bedding set. Check out the Flowerdale Bed Set — chic, warm and inviting. Everything a bedroom should be!
3. Swapping out the matching mirror in your dresser-mirror combo for a decorative one can transform the look of your bedroom simply and inexpensively. Round mirrors as well as decorative mirrors are not only beautiful, but they add a different texture to the room. This Round Overlay Mirror & this Mother of Pearl Mirror are perfect.
4. Want to add a personal touch to your bedroom? A gallery wall is a great way to showcase your family photos in a decorative way. Mix and match colorful or metallic frames to add some extra special flair. Many hobby stores have wood letters (like the ones seen below) for just a few dollars!
5. Pumping up the comfort in your bedroom is as simple as adding plush seating to the end of your bed. Perfectly practical! Nestle in with a good book or relax with a cup of coffee before starting your day. We really love this Brileigh Lagoon Chair & this Annora Kelly Accent Chair.
Our Mini Makeover series is helping you redecorate your home one small area at a time. We’re sharing our favorite room inspirations along with bonus Looks for Less to help you achieve your dream style on a dime. Click here to follow our Mini Makeover board on Pinterest.